6 June 2013
Goal setting is the key to short-term and long-term success in any endeavor. Set SMART goals:
- Specific – clearly defined goals show you the path to travel.
- Measurable – measure your degree of success with precise times, amounts, reps, etc.
- Attainable – realistic and challenging bring the greatest personal satisfaction
- Relevant – develop focus by aligning goals to the direction you want your training to take.
- Time – deadlines create a sense of urgency and knowing the time to celebrate is near!
7 June 2013
WU: 5-5-3 @40, 50, 60%
WS: 3-3-3 @ 70, 80, 90%
WOD: 5 RFT
5 Burpee Tuck Jumps
10 Hollow Rocks
- The Lost Art of Goal Setting (tammyrowlandcoaching.com)
- A New Year Allows You to Invest S.M.A.R.T., Set Your Trading Goals for 2011 (optionsanimal.com)
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals; Short Term Goals (bbroseproductions.wordpress.com)