19 June 2014
Becoming a Paleo or Caveman diet convert and follower can be a bit… scary. It is a lifestyle change.
In our opinion, the greatest challenge is taking that bold first step. Breaking out of this mental programing of “easy” foods. Ease of use is the name of the game for processed food companies. It’s a slippery slope however. If the food you consume is processed and packaged for you to quickly throw in the microwave (even 2 years down the line) chances are your health will suffer sooner rather than later.
Here’s a quick start guide:
- Understand what foods are considered Paleo (smart-phone and printer friendly list here)
- Get started! (Make room in your cupboards)
- Stretch your meals out (set aside food in containers, etc.)
- Eat till you are full
20 Jun 2014 Deadlift
WU: 5,5,3 @ 55,65,75%
WS: 5,3,1 (+) @ 75,85,95%
WOD: for time
35 Inchworm push ups
- Paleo Diet instant breakfast Strategies (weightloser7.blogspot.com)
- Beginning my adventure in Paleo … or is it Primal? (mannixcastro.com)
- Q&A: Is Bacon Paleo? (paleoplan.com)