26 October 2014
Goal setting is the key to short-term and long-term success in any endeavor. Set SMART goals:
- Specific – clearly defined goals show you the path to travel.
- Measurable – measure your degree of success with precise times, amounts, reps, etc.
- Attainable – realistic and challenging bring the greatest personal satisfaction
- Relevant – develop focus by aligning goals to the direction you want your training to take.
- Time – deadlines create a sense of urgency and knowing the time to celebrate is near!
- The Lost Art of Goal Setting (tammyrowlandcoaching.com)
- A New Year Allows You to Invest S.M.A.R.T., Set Your Trading Goals for 2011 (optionsanimal.com)
- S.M.A.R.T. Goals; Short Term Goals (bbroseproductions.wordpress.com)